Monday, April 16, 2012

Spring Break 2012

My spring break was so so.  I did not go anywhere on vacation as usual this spring break.  But many things did happen over the break that were good.  First off, my friend Heather Noll and I went to the Imax and saw the movie Titanic, that was really cool!  The Detroit Tigers also had their opening day on Thursday, April 5.  Heather and I went to Fifth Third Ball Park for their opening day party.  They had a buffet of food and raffles, I was only 4 numbers off from winning Detroit Tigers tickets.  But I'm going in June and July anyway.  Last but not least, I wanted to find a job over break and within an hour and a half, I got an application, filled it out, and had an interview at Sundaes at the Park.  I got trained two days later and worked for about 8 hours on Easter Sunday.  I had Easter dinner the Saturday before Easter at my grandpas, his wife is a really good cook!!  My break wasn't great, but I did get a lot of things done!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous I want to see the Titanic in theaters so bad! I realize its the same movie with the same ending, but I want the experience of seeing it on the big screen!!!! I stayed at home too but it did end up being a good break anyways. Way to take the positive out of staying home!

    ReplyDelete