Monday, February 20, 2012

Enzyme Lab

I'm always nervous about doing new labs in science class, but this weeks lab turned out to be fun and generally easy.  All directions were easy to follow and when following each direction word for word, it was easy to get the reaction intended.  On the other hand, measuring every substance correctly everytime was difficult and easy to mess-up, because of this we had to stop and start over a few times.  One of the only things I didn't like about this lab was how long it took, I like to get things done and over with, but instead this lab lasted about three days.  Overall, this lab was educational since we did not have an introduction of enzymes before hand.  I really enjoyed working with the people I worked with and now it's time to work on finishing the formal lab.   


2 comments:

  1. Perferct picture to go with your entry. I agree that the lab is straight forward, but unfortunately the concentration of the catalase was too high. My mistake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad someone in our group had fun. hahah

    ReplyDelete