Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Excitement & Worries

There are many sections of information that we will try to get through in AP Bio. Some I am truly excited about, while others, I know I'll have trouble in. Some sections I am looking forward to are: anything chemistry related, heredity, and body systems. I am excited for these subjects because they have to do with my future career in biochemistry. I will be dealing with a lot of chemistry while searching for the cure of cancer. During research, I will examining families and their heredity. The subject of heredity also just really interests me in general. Later in my future, I will be attending medical school, where I will be studying and examining body parts and systems, it is nice to have some background information beforehand. In addition to topics I am interested in, there are others that I am a little worried about. These include: plants, evolution, and diversity of organisms. I feel like there is so much involved with plants and their growth, and for some reason I get a lot of it mixed up. I am also more interested in humans than plants. Evolution is a simple concept but there are too many point of views to get straight. With diversity of organisms, there are many patterns and usually I am not good at find patterns, so that may be a challenge for me. I feel like there will a lot of stuff to remember and with all the big words, I will forget some. All in all, I hope no subject is too difficult for me to understand and I will try my hardest to study and be ready for the tests.

2 comments:

  1. You're going into biochemistry? Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait until I hear about you finding the cure to cancer. I didn't realize that was your reasoning for pursuing biochemistry.

    ReplyDelete